The closing statements in the ongoing legal dispute between Gallagher and Ardonagh continued yesterday (9 May) at the Royal Courts of Justice in London.
The case relates to allegations of staff and client poaching, centering around four employees who left Gallagher-owned Alesco in 2017 and moved to Ardonagh-owned Bishopsgate - Nawaf Hasan, Peter Burton, Gerard Maginn and James Brewins.
The court heard closing statements for Burton, with defence lawyer Jane McCafferty QC addressing the loan
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1