The closing statements in the ongoing legal dispute between Gallagher and Ardonagh continued yesterday (9 May) at the Royal Courts of Justice in London.
The case relates to allegations of staff and client poaching, centering around four employees who left Gallagher-owned Alesco in 2017 and moved to Ardonagh-owned Bishopsgate - Nawaf Hasan, Peter Burton, Gerard Maginn and James Brewins.
The court heard closing statements for Burton, with defence lawyer Jane McCafferty QC addressing the loan
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product