Profit and turnover all went up for Finch Insurance Brokers for the full year to 2018 according to results from Companies House.
Operating profit increased to £725,000 (2017: £620,400) and turnover grew to £5.4m, up from £4.3m.
The business, which reported as Alec Finch Group, also posted profit before tax of £768,800 (2017: £621,380).
Mike Latham, group managing director, commented, “It is pleasing to see Finch very much on track to achieving its 2020 routemap turnover and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs