Profit and turnover all went up for Finch Insurance Brokers for the full year to 2018 according to results from Companies House.
Operating profit increased to £725,000 (2017: £620,400) and turnover grew to £5.4m, up from £4.3m.
The business, which reported as Alec Finch Group, also posted profit before tax of £768,800 (2017: £621,380).
Mike Latham, group managing director, commented, “It is pleasing to see Finch very much on track to achieving its 2020 routemap turnover and
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years