Profit and turnover all went up for Finch Insurance Brokers for the full year to 2018 according to results from Companies House.
Operating profit increased to £725,000 (2017: £620,400) and turnover grew to £5.4m, up from £4.3m.
The business, which reported as Alec Finch Group, also posted profit before tax of £768,800 (2017: £621,380).
Mike Latham, group managing director, commented, “It is pleasing to see Finch very much on track to achieving its 2020 routemap turnover and
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff