The parties in the ongoing legal dispute between Gallagher and Ardonagh returned to the Royal Courts of Justice yesterday, as the court heard closing statements from two of the defendants.
The hearing revolves around an alleged conspiracy to poach employees from Gallagher-owned Alesco carried out by Bishopsgate, which is part of the Ardonagh group.
The case centres around four employees who left Alesco in 2017, namely Nawaf Hasan, Peter Burton, Gerard Maginn and James Brewins. Hasan and Burton
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product