The parties in the ongoing legal dispute between Gallagher and Ardonagh returned to the Royal Courts of Justice yesterday, as the court heard closing statements from two of the defendants.
The hearing revolves around an alleged conspiracy to poach employees from Gallagher-owned Alesco carried out by Bishopsgate, which is part of the Ardonagh group.
The case centres around four employees who left Alesco in 2017, namely Nawaf Hasan, Peter Burton, Gerard Maginn and James Brewins. Hasan and Burton
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester