RSA UK has developed its Global Risk Solutions division to focus on five key areas.
The provider said it would highlight Rail, Chemical, Food and Beverage, Real Estate and Renewables – cover areas where RSA already has strong expertise and a broad risk appetite.
The practice’s leads will be responsible for proposition development and marketing, managing key customer and associated broker relationships, and for overall profitability and growth of the practice.
Four of the
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1