RSA UK has developed its Global Risk Solutions division to focus on five key areas.
The provider said it would highlight Rail, Chemical, Food and Beverage, Real Estate and Renewables – cover areas where RSA already has strong expertise and a broad risk appetite.
The practice’s leads will be responsible for proposition development and marketing, managing key customer and associated broker relationships, and for overall profitability and growth of the practice.
Four of the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click