RSA UK has developed its Global Risk Solutions division to focus on five key areas.
The provider said it would highlight Rail, Chemical, Food and Beverage, Real Estate and Renewables – cover areas where RSA already has strong expertise and a broad risk appetite.
The practice’s leads will be responsible for proposition development and marketing, managing key customer and associated broker relationships, and for overall profitability and growth of the practice.
Four of the
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY