Aston Lark group chief executive officer Peter Blanc has confirmed that the business is close to agreeing a deal with a new private equity backer.
Insurance Insider reported today (7 May) that the bidders are Abry, Centerbridge and Goldman Sachs.
Blanc stated in January this year that Aston Lark was looking for a change in private equity owners and a week later he confirmed that the broker had employed Macquarie and Livingstone to help generate more investment.
“We’re closing in on what will
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY