Aston Lark group chief executive officer Peter Blanc has confirmed that the business is close to agreeing a deal with a new private equity backer.
Insurance Insider reported today (7 May) that the bidders are Abry, Centerbridge and Goldman Sachs.
Blanc stated in January this year that Aston Lark was looking for a change in private equity owners and a week later he confirmed that the broker had employed Macquarie and Livingstone to help generate more investment.
“We’re closing in on what will
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board