Aston Lark group chief executive officer Peter Blanc has confirmed that the business is close to agreeing a deal with a new private equity backer.
Insurance Insider reported today (7 May) that the bidders are Abry, Centerbridge and Goldman Sachs.
Blanc stated in January this year that Aston Lark was looking for a change in private equity owners and a week later he confirmed that the broker had employed Macquarie and Livingstone to help generate more investment.
“We’re closing in on what will
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders