Cavendish Munro has bought Eastbourne-based Professional Insurance Agents (PIA) for an undisclosed sum.
Cavendish Munro was itself purchased by Global Risk Partners (GRP) in 2016. It is the first acquisition for the business since joining the GRP stable.
PIA staff including current CEO, Graham Hearsey, and other directors, Karler Mears and Lynn Hearsey who founded the business over 20 years ago, will retire from PIA once the deal is completed. Fellow directors Ellie Hearsey and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m