Cavendish Munro has bought Eastbourne-based Professional Insurance Agents (PIA) for an undisclosed sum.
Cavendish Munro was itself purchased by Global Risk Partners (GRP) in 2016. It is the first acquisition for the business since joining the GRP stable.
PIA staff including current CEO, Graham Hearsey, and other directors, Karler Mears and Lynn Hearsey who founded the business over 20 years ago, will retire from PIA once the deal is completed. Fellow directors Ellie Hearsey and
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Hogarth Underwriting enters liquidation amid Gable collapse