Independent brokers have been dubious about RSA’s strategy for a while now with many feeling it favours larger market players.
The provider has pulled out of business lines, had poor results and, despite being a heritage name in the market with long-standing goodwill, brokers have recently been more reluctant to heap praise on RSA. The question of just how committed it is to our market has also been raised.
A few months ago RSA had a CEO shuffle which saw Steve Lewis exit and Scott Egan,
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product