Independent brokers have been dubious about RSA’s strategy for a while now with many feeling it favours larger market players.
The provider has pulled out of business lines, had poor results and, despite being a heritage name in the market with long-standing goodwill, brokers have recently been more reluctant to heap praise on RSA. The question of just how committed it is to our market has also been raised.
A few months ago RSA had a CEO shuffle which saw Steve Lewis exit and Scott Egan,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs