In Insurance Age's new reporter Aara Syed's first podcast she shares her first impressions of the insurance industry, while news editor Ida Axling talks about broker criticism of RSA.
Use the link to hear their views.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week starting 22 April 2019:
1) RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
2) Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
3) Qudos replacement
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product