In Insurance Age's new reporter Aara Syed's first podcast she shares her first impressions of the insurance industry, while news editor Ida Axling talks about broker criticism of RSA.
Use the link to hear their views.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week starting 22 April 2019:
1) RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
2) Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
3) Qudos replacement
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester