Submissions for the UK’s only broker-focused award ceremony are open and firms have until 24 May to enter their submissions for the UK Broker Awards 2019.
The exciting event celebrates the finest and brightest in broking and occurs on 13 September at The Brewery in London.
The ceremony has categories across the broking market, and is open to all companies no matter their size or whether it’s a commercial or personal broker.
See all of the categories below:Digital Broking Marketing &
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role