Submissions for the UK’s only broker-focused award ceremony are open and firms have until 24 May to enter their submissions for the UK Broker Awards 2019.
The exciting event celebrates the finest and brightest in broking and occurs on 13 September at The Brewery in London.
The ceremony has categories across the broking market, and is open to all companies no matter their size or whether it’s a commercial or personal broker.
See all of the categories below:Digital Broking Marketing &
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm