Submissions for the UK’s only broker-focused award ceremony are open and firms have until 24 May to enter their submissions for the UK Broker Awards 2019.
The exciting event celebrates the finest and brightest in broking and occurs on 13 September at The Brewery in London.
The ceremony has categories across the broking market, and is open to all companies no matter their size or whether it’s a commercial or personal broker.
See all of the categories below:Digital Broking Marketing &
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1