Submissions for the UK’s only broker-focused award ceremony are open and firms have until 24 May to enter their submissions for the UK Broker Awards 2019.
The exciting event celebrates the finest and brightest in broking and occurs on 13 September at The Brewery in London.
The ceremony has categories across the broking market, and is open to all companies no matter their size or whether it’s a commercial or personal broker.
See all of the categories below:Digital Broking Marketing &
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move