InsurTech insurance firm Zego is to offer cover to car leasing firm WeFlex, which provides vehicles to platforms such as Uber.
The insurance consists of a tailor-made pricing model, which Zego said it creates through analysing every aspect of the fleet and its drivers’ historic behaviour.
According to Zego the technology it uses will collect data from black boxes in real time, offering WeFlex an insight into the behaviour of its customers, enabling it to better understand risks and enhance
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing