InsurTech insurance firm Zego is to offer cover to car leasing firm WeFlex, which provides vehicles to platforms such as Uber.
The insurance consists of a tailor-made pricing model, which Zego said it creates through analysing every aspect of the fleet and its drivers’ historic behaviour.
According to Zego the technology it uses will collect data from black boxes in real time, offering WeFlex an insight into the behaviour of its customers, enabling it to better understand risks and enhance
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?