InsurTech insurance firm Zego is to offer cover to car leasing firm WeFlex, which provides vehicles to platforms such as Uber.
The insurance consists of a tailor-made pricing model, which Zego said it creates through analysing every aspect of the fleet and its drivers’ historic behaviour.
According to Zego the technology it uses will collect data from black boxes in real time, offering WeFlex an insight into the behaviour of its customers, enabling it to better understand risks and enhance
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm