The hottest stories from March on www.insuranceage.co.uk
Expletive-laden broker spat court documents exposed
A number of stories arising from the staff poaching court case between Gallagher and Ardonagh hit the top spot this month. At the time of going to press the trial was still ongoing. www.insuranceage.co.uk/3895356
Aon pulls out of Willis talks
It was confirmed that the two brokers were in discussions on 5 March but a day later Aon stated it does not intend to move
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change