JLT Specialty has revealed a new cyber product aimed at the real estate market.
It said that it launched the new policy, Real Estate Assurance for Cyber Threats (REACT), to help combat uninsured gaps in the real estate market.
The solution caters to property owners, managers and investors, including pension and investment funds.
JLT said REACT insurance is designed to add to its standalone cyber policy that covers business interruption and privacy related exposures.
The broker has
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey