The EY Brexit Tracker has found that 23 financial services firms – eight of which are insurers – have announced transfer of assets to EU countries due to Brexit.
The Tracker estimated that this amounts to £1trn worth of business.
Not all firms have publicly declared the value of the assets being transferred, but EY stated that the Brexit Tracker has followed public announcements worth around £1trn, up from £800bn last quarter.
The number of jobs across financial services that could
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm