The EY Brexit Tracker has found that 23 financial services firms – eight of which are insurers – have announced transfer of assets to EU countries due to Brexit.
The Tracker estimated that this amounts to £1trn worth of business.
Not all firms have publicly declared the value of the assets being transferred, but EY stated that the Brexit Tracker has followed public announcements worth around £1trn, up from £800bn last quarter.
The number of jobs across financial services that could
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA