Broker Network and Compass are not being brought together according to CEO Des O’Connor.
O’Connor, who leads networks owner Bravo Group explained that the organisation has rebranded its acquiring vehicle Broker Network Partners as Ethos in order to make it more palatable for Compass members to be bought.
Compass was acquired by the group last year.
So far Broker Network Partners has made eight regional partner acquisitions since 2016. Those regional partners have gone on to buy 12 further
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester