Broker Network and Compass are not being brought together according to CEO Des O’Connor.
O’Connor, who leads networks owner Bravo Group explained that the organisation has rebranded its acquiring vehicle Broker Network Partners as Ethos in order to make it more palatable for Compass members to be bought.
Compass was acquired by the group last year.
So far Broker Network Partners has made eight regional partner acquisitions since 2016. Those regional partners have gone on to buy 12 further
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role