Broker Network and Compass are not being brought together according to CEO Des O’Connor.
O’Connor, who leads networks owner Bravo Group explained that the organisation has rebranded its acquiring vehicle Broker Network Partners as Ethos in order to make it more palatable for Compass members to be bought.
Compass was acquired by the group last year.
So far Broker Network Partners has made eight regional partner acquisitions since 2016. Those regional partners have gone on to buy 12 further
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m