Brokers have been looking to learn more about cyber insurance, insuring contractors’ equipment and directors & officers insurance in the first few months of the year.
Our free for brokers sister title, Insurance Hound, showcases in depth market reports with business useful expert analysis.
The top five most popular downloads in January and February included reports on cyber as well as a review of 2018 by Allianz’s Simon McGinn.
The most clicked on article was a quick look at the
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns