Arthur J Gallagher has revealed the purchase price of Stackhouse Poland as $350m (£264.5m) in a US filing.
The document showed that on 22 December 2018, it signed a definitive agreement to acquire 100% of the equity of Stackhouse Poland Group for a cash consideration.
The transaction is subject to regulatory approval and is expected to close in the first quarter of 2019.
The deal was subject to market rumour for a number of months – indeed in June last year Stackhouse CEO Tim Johnson
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers