Arthur J Gallagher has revealed the purchase price of Stackhouse Poland as $350m (£264.5m) in a US filing.
The document showed that on 22 December 2018, it signed a definitive agreement to acquire 100% of the equity of Stackhouse Poland Group for a cash consideration.
The transaction is subject to regulatory approval and is expected to close in the first quarter of 2019.
The deal was subject to market rumour for a number of months – indeed in June last year Stackhouse CEO Tim Johnson
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand