Arthur J Gallagher has revealed the purchase price of Stackhouse Poland as $350m (£264.5m) in a US filing.
The document showed that on 22 December 2018, it signed a definitive agreement to acquire 100% of the equity of Stackhouse Poland Group for a cash consideration.
The transaction is subject to regulatory approval and is expected to close in the first quarter of 2019.
The deal was subject to market rumour for a number of months – indeed in June last year Stackhouse CEO Tim Johnson
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester