Gallagher is accusing the defendants of poaching staff and business, after a number of employees left Gallagher-owned Alesco for Ardonagh companies in 2017.
Besides Bishopsgate Insurance, Price Forbes and their parent company Ardonagh, the defendants also include Nawaf Hasan and Peter Burton: two of the employees who left Alesco.
The case is being heard at the Queen’s Bench Division at the Royal Courts of London in London and is expected to run for 12 days, today (13 March) being the second of
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers