Gallagher is accusing the defendants of poaching staff and business, after a number of employees left Gallagher-owned Alesco for Ardonagh companies in 2017.
Besides Bishopsgate Insurance, Price Forbes and their parent company Ardonagh, the defendants also include Nawaf Hasan and Peter Burton: two of the employees who left Alesco.
The case is being heard at the Queen’s Bench Division at the Royal Courts of London in London and is expected to run for 12 days, today (13 March) being the second of
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester