Gallagher is accusing the defendants of poaching staff and business, after a number of employees left Gallagher-owned Alesco for Ardonagh companies in 2017.
Besides Bishopsgate Insurance, Price Forbes and their parent company Ardonagh, the defendants also include Nawaf Hasan and Peter Burton: two of the employees who left Alesco.
The case is being heard at the Queen’s Bench Division at the Royal Courts of London in London and is expected to run for 12 days, today (13 March) being the second of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic