Gallagher is accusing the defendants of poaching staff and business, after a number of employees left Gallagher-owned Alesco for Ardonagh companies in 2017.
Besides Bishopsgate Insurance, Price Forbes and their parent company Ardonagh, the defendants also include Nawaf Hasan and Peter Burton: two of the employees who left Alesco.
The case is being heard at the Queen’s Bench Division at the Royal Courts of London in London and is expected to run for 12 days, today (13 March) being the second of
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals