A report has exposed the UK insurance sector for failings in short term property insurance.
This type of insurance is needed for customers who let their properties for a short time using platforms such as AirBnb as part of the sharing economy.
The report – Insurance in the sharing economy – 2019 property focus – was published by sharing economy specialist Pikl.
Pikl is the new brand name for Inlet, which was launched just over two years ago, and the launch of the report coincides with
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role