A report has exposed the UK insurance sector for failings in short term property insurance.
This type of insurance is needed for customers who let their properties for a short time using platforms such as AirBnb as part of the sharing economy.
The report – Insurance in the sharing economy – 2019 property focus – was published by sharing economy specialist Pikl.
Pikl is the new brand name for Inlet, which was launched just over two years ago, and the launch of the report coincides with
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board