A report has exposed the UK insurance sector for failings in short term property insurance.
This type of insurance is needed for customers who let their properties for a short time using platforms such as AirBnb as part of the sharing economy.
The report – Insurance in the sharing economy – 2019 property focus – was published by sharing economy specialist Pikl.
Pikl is the new brand name for Inlet, which was launched just over two years ago, and the launch of the report coincides with
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers