Adler Insurance Group is set to buy the general insurance assets of Coventry-based chartered broker Corrigans.
The deal, set to go through on 1 June this year is for an undisclosed sum and subject to regulatory approval.
The acquisition is Adler Insurance’s fourth in three years.
Adler detailed that Corrigans insurance business will remain at the office in Coventry with all current staff members retained.
Directors Frank Corrigan and Jane Evans will also still be close at hand and will
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester