Adler Insurance Group is set to buy the general insurance assets of Coventry-based chartered broker Corrigans.
The deal, set to go through on 1 June this year is for an undisclosed sum and subject to regulatory approval.
The acquisition is Adler Insurance’s fourth in three years.
Adler detailed that Corrigans insurance business will remain at the office in Coventry with all current staff members retained.
Directors Frank Corrigan and Jane Evans will also still be close at hand and will
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs