Adler Insurance Group is set to buy the general insurance assets of Coventry-based chartered broker Corrigans.
The deal, set to go through on 1 June this year is for an undisclosed sum and subject to regulatory approval.
The acquisition is Adler Insurance’s fourth in three years.
Adler detailed that Corrigans insurance business will remain at the office in Coventry with all current staff members retained.
Directors Frank Corrigan and Jane Evans will also still be close at hand and will
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers