Brunel Insurance Brokers has bought the South West-based Glentworth Insurance Services for an undisclosed sum in a move which adds 25 people to Brunel’s workforce.
Glentworth will continue to trade as Glentworth Insurance Services from its existing offices, in order to ensure continuity of service for its clients whilst at the same time allowing access to the wider range of insurers that the merger with Brunel will bring.
Glentworth brings about £10m GWP to the Brunel Group.
In the most
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals