Brunel Insurance Brokers has bought the South West-based Glentworth Insurance Services for an undisclosed sum in a move which adds 25 people to Brunel’s workforce.
Glentworth will continue to trade as Glentworth Insurance Services from its existing offices, in order to ensure continuity of service for its clients whilst at the same time allowing access to the wider range of insurers that the merger with Brunel will bring.
Glentworth brings about £10m GWP to the Brunel Group.
In the most
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- UK Broker Awards open for entries