Brunel Insurance Brokers has bought the South West-based Glentworth Insurance Services for an undisclosed sum in a move which adds 25 people to Brunel’s workforce.
Glentworth will continue to trade as Glentworth Insurance Services from its existing offices, in order to ensure continuity of service for its clients whilst at the same time allowing access to the wider range of insurers that the merger with Brunel will bring.
Glentworth brings about £10m GWP to the Brunel Group.
In the most
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey