Managing general agent Commercial Express has developed a training facility for brokers which is free of charge for independent operators using its products.
The online offering, entitled CE Learning, is aimed at new and experienced insurance professionals.
Commercial Express detailed that CE Learning is made up of three elements which consist of the newly created e-learning online, plus webinar sessions and face-to-face in person training.
The 400 courses available on the online platform
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning