Managing general agent Commercial Express has developed a training facility for brokers which is free of charge for independent operators using its products.
The online offering, entitled CE Learning, is aimed at new and experienced insurance professionals.
Commercial Express detailed that CE Learning is made up of three elements which consist of the newly created e-learning online, plus webinar sessions and face-to-face in person training.
The 400 courses available on the online platform
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing