Managing general agent Commercial Express has developed a training facility for brokers which is free of charge for independent operators using its products.
The online offering, entitled CE Learning, is aimed at new and experienced insurance professionals.
Commercial Express detailed that CE Learning is made up of three elements which consist of the newly created e-learning online, plus webinar sessions and face-to-face in person training.
The 400 courses available on the online platform
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings