Aon has confirmed reports that sale discussions between it and Willis Towers Watson are underway.
Reports suggested yesterday that the businesses were talking and late last night Aon published a regulatory filing which stated: “The Company confirms that it is in the early stages of considering an all-share business combination with Willis Towers Watson.
“The Company emphasizes that, at this point, its evaluation of a potential transaction is at a preliminary stage and there can be no certainty
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning