Aon has confirmed reports that sale discussions between it and Willis Towers Watson are underway.
Reports suggested yesterday that the businesses were talking and late last night Aon published a regulatory filing which stated: “The Company confirms that it is in the early stages of considering an all-share business combination with Willis Towers Watson.
“The Company emphasizes that, at this point, its evaluation of a potential transaction is at a preliminary stage and there can be no certainty
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing