Aon has confirmed reports that sale discussions between it and Willis Towers Watson are underway.
Reports suggested yesterday that the businesses were talking and late last night Aon published a regulatory filing which stated: “The Company confirms that it is in the early stages of considering an all-share business combination with Willis Towers Watson.
“The Company emphasizes that, at this point, its evaluation of a potential transaction is at a preliminary stage and there can be no certainty
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings