Tasker Insurance Group has bought Lincolnshire-based Castle Insurance Consultants for an undisclosed sum.
The business will join Tasker’s retail arm, Tasker Insurance Brokers (TIB).
The acquisition, which has already received FCA approval, took place on 1 March this year.
Tasker said in a statement: “TIG’s specialist broker TIB already has hubs in the North West, South East and at TIG’s head office in London, with the acquisition of Castle providing a presence in the Lincolnshire region.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings