Tasker Insurance Group has bought Lincolnshire-based Castle Insurance Consultants for an undisclosed sum.
The business will join Tasker’s retail arm, Tasker Insurance Brokers (TIB).
The acquisition, which has already received FCA approval, took place on 1 March this year.
Tasker said in a statement: “TIG’s specialist broker TIB already has hubs in the North West, South East and at TIG’s head office in London, with the acquisition of Castle providing a presence in the Lincolnshire region.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing