Tasker Insurance Group has bought Lincolnshire-based Castle Insurance Consultants for an undisclosed sum.
The business will join Tasker’s retail arm, Tasker Insurance Brokers (TIB).
The acquisition, which has already received FCA approval, took place on 1 March this year.
Tasker said in a statement: “TIG’s specialist broker TIB already has hubs in the North West, South East and at TIG’s head office in London, with the acquisition of Castle providing a presence in the Lincolnshire region.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith