Tasker Insurance Group has bought Lincolnshire-based Castle Insurance Consultants for an undisclosed sum.
The business will join Tasker’s retail arm, Tasker Insurance Brokers (TIB).
The acquisition, which has already received FCA approval, took place on 1 March this year.
Tasker said in a statement: “TIG’s specialist broker TIB already has hubs in the North West, South East and at TIG’s head office in London, with the acquisition of Castle providing a presence in the Lincolnshire region.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning