Stabilis, a managing general agent focused on the private car market, has been launched by broker Sure Thing!
The MGA has partnered with Accredited (Europe) to provide capacity which is an A- rated European subsidiary of Randall and Quilter Investment Holdings (R&Q) as well as partnering with a panel of reinsurers and excess of loss providers.
It has also collaborated with Davies Group who will handle an end to end claims solution.
Stabilis will be overseen by an executive team including CEO
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment