Stabilis, a managing general agent focused on the private car market, has been launched by broker Sure Thing!
The MGA has partnered with Accredited (Europe) to provide capacity which is an A- rated European subsidiary of Randall and Quilter Investment Holdings (R&Q) as well as partnering with a panel of reinsurers and excess of loss providers.
It has also collaborated with Davies Group who will handle an end to end claims solution.
Stabilis will be overseen by an executive team including CEO
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies