Stabilis, a managing general agent focused on the private car market, has been launched by broker Sure Thing!
The MGA has partnered with Accredited (Europe) to provide capacity which is an A- rated European subsidiary of Randall and Quilter Investment Holdings (R&Q) as well as partnering with a panel of reinsurers and excess of loss providers.
It has also collaborated with Davies Group who will handle an end to end claims solution.
Stabilis will be overseen by an executive team including CEO
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings