Staysure has developed an online tool aimed at helping disabled people find winter sports resorts that cater to their conditions.
It has been designed to support and overcome the common misconception that people with conditions like Down’s Syndrome, visual impairment, amputations and paraplegia can’t do winter activities like skiing and snowboarding.
Staysure has argued that this is not the case, and the tool shows winter sports resorts that cater to specific conditions.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m