Staysure has developed an online tool aimed at helping disabled people find winter sports resorts that cater to their conditions.
It has been designed to support and overcome the common misconception that people with conditions like Down’s Syndrome, visual impairment, amputations and paraplegia can’t do winter activities like skiing and snowboarding.
Staysure has argued that this is not the case, and the tool shows winter sports resorts that cater to specific conditions.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals