Staysure has developed an online tool aimed at helping disabled people find winter sports resorts that cater to their conditions.
It has been designed to support and overcome the common misconception that people with conditions like Down’s Syndrome, visual impairment, amputations and paraplegia can’t do winter activities like skiing and snowboarding.
Staysure has argued that this is not the case, and the tool shows winter sports resorts that cater to specific conditions.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings