Broker, Complete Cover Group is believed to be exploring sale options, Insurance Age can reveal.
It is thought that boutique financial services investment bank and broker dealer Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) and ‘big four’ accountancy firm Deloitte are helping with the process .
Several sources suggested that the business is on the market.
Complete Cover Group declined to comment.
The company, formerly known as A&A Group, was rebranded in 2016.
Darwin Private Equity has investment
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment