Broker, Complete Cover Group is believed to be exploring sale options, Insurance Age can reveal.
It is thought that boutique financial services investment bank and broker dealer Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) and ‘big four’ accountancy firm Deloitte are helping with the process .
Several sources suggested that the business is on the market.
Complete Cover Group declined to comment.
The company, formerly known as A&A Group, was rebranded in 2016.
Darwin Private Equity has investment
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning