Optis Insurance, an MGA based in Ireland which focuses on the Irish SME sector, has been acquired for an undisclosed sum by PIB Group.
It is PIB’s 19th deal and, according to the broker, forms part of its European growth plans.
The move follows Aston Lark also moving into the Irish market following its acquisition of Robertson Low.
Brendan McManus, CEO of PIB, commented: “I’m delighted that Optis are joining PIB for this important milestone. Optis has experienced excellent growth over recent
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings