Optis Insurance, an MGA based in Ireland which focuses on the Irish SME sector, has been acquired for an undisclosed sum by PIB Group.
It is PIB’s 19th deal and, according to the broker, forms part of its European growth plans.
The move follows Aston Lark also moving into the Irish market following its acquisition of Robertson Low.
Brendan McManus, CEO of PIB, commented: “I’m delighted that Optis are joining PIB for this important milestone. Optis has experienced excellent growth over recent
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing