Optis Insurance, an MGA based in Ireland which focuses on the Irish SME sector, has been acquired for an undisclosed sum by PIB Group.
It is PIB’s 19th deal and, according to the broker, forms part of its European growth plans.
The move follows Aston Lark also moving into the Irish market following its acquisition of Robertson Low.
Brendan McManus, CEO of PIB, commented: “I’m delighted that Optis are joining PIB for this important milestone. Optis has experienced excellent growth over recent
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison