Niche travel insurance provider to the over-50 market, Staysure, is set to recruit 200* new members of staff as it looks to grow the business.
In addition it has moved to new offices located in Britannia House, Northampton. It has also embarked on a local recruitment drive to take on 200 sales and service consultants at the new space.
Staysure founder Ryan Howsam commented: “Remaining a local business as a part of the community in Northampton was a fundamental part of our search for new
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click