Niche travel insurance provider to the over-50 market, Staysure, is set to recruit 200* new members of staff as it looks to grow the business.
In addition it has moved to new offices located in Britannia House, Northampton. It has also embarked on a local recruitment drive to take on 200 sales and service consultants at the new space.
Staysure founder Ryan Howsam commented: “Remaining a local business as a part of the community in Northampton was a fundamental part of our search for new
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1