Leeds-based commercial broker and appointed representative principal, Gauntlet, has appointed Andy Parkin as sales director.
Parkin was formerly at Towergate and held the roles of regional broking director, north and, most recently, insurer relationship director.
He left Towergate in April 2018, after seven years with the business, and began a career as a photographer before joining Gauntlet last month.
Gauntlet said in a statement: “Parkin joins Gauntlet after a year out of the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing