Leeds-based commercial broker and appointed representative principal, Gauntlet, has appointed Andy Parkin as sales director.
Parkin was formerly at Towergate and held the roles of regional broking director, north and, most recently, insurer relationship director.
He left Towergate in April 2018, after seven years with the business, and began a career as a photographer before joining Gauntlet last month.
Gauntlet said in a statement: “Parkin joins Gauntlet after a year out of the
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning