Leeds-based commercial broker and appointed representative principal, Gauntlet, has appointed Andy Parkin as sales director.
Parkin was formerly at Towergate and held the roles of regional broking director, north and, most recently, insurer relationship director.
He left Towergate in April 2018, after seven years with the business, and began a career as a photographer before joining Gauntlet last month.
Gauntlet said in a statement: “Parkin joins Gauntlet after a year out of the
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings