Non-damage business interruption is now covered by Pool Re following the Royal Assent of the bill which allows it to cover losses incurred if a business cannot trade or is prevented from accessing its premises in the wake of a terrorist attack.
Before the law was changed, Pool Re could only reinsure losses incurred if a company’s premises had been physically damaged by terrorists.
Both the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) and the Association of British Insurers (ABI) welcomed the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment