What a start to the year the insurance sector has experienced!
Big deals have hit the headlines with Gallagher buying Stackhouse and The Co-op’s underwriting business finding a home with Markerstudy.
Big deals have hit the headlines with Gallagher buying Stackhouse and The Co-op’s underwriting business finding a home with Markerstudy
In addition Jelf and A-Plan have teamed up on personal lines in a somewhat unusual move. In his final news analysis, before he leaves for pastures new, former
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand