Igo4 is identifying suspicious activity and declining to quote on over 200,000 quotes a week, chief executive Matt Munro has confirmed to Insurance Age.
The broker went live with a bespoke system including a fraud algorithm in January 2018 and said that it had seen success over the course of the year.
Igo4 detailed that the new tools identify in real time if someone is attempting to purchase multiple policies under different names or engaging in suspicious activity when generating online
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs