Aon has revealed an 8% fall in profit for 2018 to $1.13bn [£864m].
The fall came despite swapping a $19m loss in Q4 2017 for a $345m profit in the final quarter of last year.
Revenue at the global broker increased by 8% in 2018 to $10.77bn even after a 5% drop in Q4 to $2.77bn.
There were no figures available for the performance in the UK.
The commercial risk solutions division posted a 12% leap in revenue for the 12 months to $4.65bn.
Aon noted that for the final three months of the
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK