The cyber market has hit back at a recent Mactavish report which claimed that the insurance was “flawed” and suggested that some companies are being “mis-sold” cover.
Richard Hodson, director at UKGlobal Group, was disappointed by the report and said he did not believe it reflected the current cyber market.
He insisted: “Most of the bad policies have now fallen away and a lot of them were bolt-ons.”
Hodson also stated that the majority of policies for the SME and corporate market –
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK