The cyber market has hit back at a recent Mactavish report which claimed that the insurance was “flawed” and suggested that some companies are being “mis-sold” cover.
Richard Hodson, director at UKGlobal Group, was disappointed by the report and said he did not believe it reflected the current cyber market.
He insisted: “Most of the bad policies have now fallen away and a lot of them were bolt-ons.”
Hodson also stated that the majority of policies for the SME and corporate market –
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba