The cyber market has hit back at a recent Mactavish report which claimed that the insurance was “flawed” and suggested that some companies are being “mis-sold” cover.
Richard Hodson, director at UKGlobal Group, was disappointed by the report and said he did not believe it reflected the current cyber market.
He insisted: “Most of the bad policies have now fallen away and a lot of them were bolt-ons.”
Hodson also stated that the majority of policies for the SME and corporate market –
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company