The County Group has bought Swinford Insurance Consultants, located in Kinver, for an undisclosed sum.
County was acquired by consolidator Global Risk Partners (GRP) in January last year.
Following the GRP deal County continued buying brokers. It struck the first deal of the year in July with its buy of Guardian and at the time stated that it was the “first of many under the GRP banner”.
This was followed by Rahon Insurance in October and Douglas Insurance Brokers in November.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand