The County Group has bought Swinford Insurance Consultants, located in Kinver, for an undisclosed sum.
County was acquired by consolidator Global Risk Partners (GRP) in January last year.
Following the GRP deal County continued buying brokers. It struck the first deal of the year in July with its buy of Guardian and at the time stated that it was the “first of many under the GRP banner”.
This was followed by Rahon Insurance in October and Douglas Insurance Brokers in November.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK