The County Group has bought Swinford Insurance Consultants, located in Kinver, for an undisclosed sum.
County was acquired by consolidator Global Risk Partners (GRP) in January last year.
Following the GRP deal County continued buying brokers. It struck the first deal of the year in July with its buy of Guardian and at the time stated that it was the “first of many under the GRP banner”.
This was followed by Rahon Insurance in October and Douglas Insurance Brokers in November.
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey