Chairman Jacques Verlingue wants to more than double the size of Adélaïde Group – the holding company of Finch Insurance Broking and ICB Group owners Verlingue, French broker Génération and InsurTech firm Coverlife – by 2022.
Doing so would involve delivering more growth in five years than has been achieved in the 40 he has been with the business.
It would take the family-owned French firm from €200m [£178m] in revenue to €500m.
The business was founded in Quimper, North west France, in 1933
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings