Chairman Jacques Verlingue wants to more than double the size of Adélaïde Group – the holding company of Finch Insurance Broking and ICB Group owners Verlingue, French broker Génération and InsurTech firm Coverlife – by 2022.
Doing so would involve delivering more growth in five years than has been achieved in the 40 he has been with the business.
It would take the family-owned French firm from €200m [£178m] in revenue to €500m.
The business was founded in Quimper, North west France, in 1933
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns