Chairman Jacques Verlingue wants to more than double the size of Adélaïde Group – the holding company of Finch Insurance Broking and ICB Group owners Verlingue, French broker Génération and InsurTech firm Coverlife – by 2022.
Doing so would involve delivering more growth in five years than has been achieved in the 40 he has been with the business.
It would take the family-owned French firm from €200m [£178m] in revenue to €500m.
The business was founded in Quimper, North west France, in 1933
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey