MRIB Group has bought Winnersh-based schemes specialist Independents for an undisclosed sum, Insurance Age can reveal.
Independents was founded in 1999 and specialises in the UK health and fitness sectors.
According to MRIB, the firm is the market leader for the gym, and trampoline and inflatable parks industries.
Independents is also the UK insurance partner of the International Association of Trampoline Parks UK.
Ed Finch, managing director of MRIB, confirmed that Independents is
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm