MRIB Group has bought Winnersh-based schemes specialist Independents for an undisclosed sum, Insurance Age can reveal.
Independents was founded in 1999 and specialises in the UK health and fitness sectors.
According to MRIB, the firm is the market leader for the gym, and trampoline and inflatable parks industries.
Independents is also the UK insurance partner of the International Association of Trampoline Parks UK.
Ed Finch, managing director of MRIB, confirmed that Independents is
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK