MRIB Group has bought Winnersh-based schemes specialist Independents for an undisclosed sum, Insurance Age can reveal.
Independents was founded in 1999 and specialises in the UK health and fitness sectors.
According to MRIB, the firm is the market leader for the gym, and trampoline and inflatable parks industries.
Independents is also the UK insurance partner of the International Association of Trampoline Parks UK.
Ed Finch, managing director of MRIB, confirmed that Independents is
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product