Insurance broking has once again bucked the trend of increasing pessimism across UK financial services businesses.
According to the latest Financial Services Survey from PwC/CBI a net 5% more brokers were positive than negative about the overall business situation in the sector.
However the figure for the final quarter of 2018 marked only a small increase in the feel good factor from the 3% recorded in the previous survey.
Brokers reported that the present volume of business was above
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK