Insurance broking has once again bucked the trend of increasing pessimism across UK financial services businesses.
According to the latest Financial Services Survey from PwC/CBI a net 5% more brokers were positive than negative about the overall business situation in the sector.
However the figure for the final quarter of 2018 marked only a small increase in the feel good factor from the 3% recorded in the previous survey.
Brokers reported that the present volume of business was above
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal