Insurance broking has once again bucked the trend of increasing pessimism across UK financial services businesses.
According to the latest Financial Services Survey from PwC/CBI a net 5% more brokers were positive than negative about the overall business situation in the sector.
However the figure for the final quarter of 2018 marked only a small increase in the feel good factor from the 3% recorded in the previous survey.
Brokers reported that the present volume of business was above
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing