Insurance broking has once again bucked the trend of increasing pessimism across UK financial services businesses.
According to the latest Financial Services Survey from PwC/CBI a net 5% more brokers were positive than negative about the overall business situation in the sector.
However the figure for the final quarter of 2018 marked only a small increase in the feel good factor from the 3% recorded in the previous survey.
Brokers reported that the present volume of business was above
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings