Coversure chief executive Bob Darling has revealed that the franchise firm is poised to roll out its buying programme for branches.
The business was bought out in an MBO by private equity Livingbridge in May last year. The deal that came with a buy and build strategy for franchises.
The plan was to form a team that could provide advice and funding for franchises looking to strike takeover deals.
“The acquisition project is very well underway,” Darling told Insurance Age.
“I am expecting to
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester