Coversure chief executive Bob Darling has revealed that the franchise firm is poised to roll out its buying programme for branches.
The business was bought out in an MBO by private equity Livingbridge in May last year. The deal that came with a buy and build strategy for franchises.
The plan was to form a team that could provide advice and funding for franchises looking to strike takeover deals.
“The acquisition project is very well underway,” Darling told Insurance Age.
“I am expecting to
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto