Coversure chief executive Bob Darling has revealed that the franchise firm is poised to roll out its buying programme for branches.
The business was bought out in an MBO by private equity Livingbridge in May last year. The deal that came with a buy and build strategy for franchises.
The plan was to form a team that could provide advice and funding for franchises looking to strike takeover deals.
“The acquisition project is very well underway,” Darling told Insurance Age.
“I am expecting to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders