Coversure chief executive Bob Darling has revealed that the franchise firm is poised to roll out its buying programme for branches.
The business was bought out in an MBO by private equity Livingbridge in May last year. The deal that came with a buy and build strategy for franchises.
The plan was to form a team that could provide advice and funding for franchises looking to strike takeover deals.
“The acquisition project is very well underway,” Darling told Insurance Age.
“I am expecting to
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries