Hyperion has delivered a 16% uplift in revenue for the year ended 30 September 2018 to £620m.
The business did not reveal profit and loss figures but did report an 19% increase in Ebitda to £181m.
The breakdown of the revenue numbers showed that the company had achieved organic growth across the board.
The underwriting division Dual topped the table with 14% organic growth as revenue rose to £109m.
Broking divisions Howden and RKH posted 4% and 6% organic uplifts. Howden’s revenue moved up
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders