Hyperion has delivered a 16% uplift in revenue for the year ended 30 September 2018 to £620m.
The business did not reveal profit and loss figures but did report an 19% increase in Ebitda to £181m.
The breakdown of the revenue numbers showed that the company had achieved organic growth across the board.
The underwriting division Dual topped the table with 14% organic growth as revenue rose to £109m.
Broking divisions Howden and RKH posted 4% and 6% organic uplifts. Howden’s revenue moved up
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings