Hyperion has delivered a 16% uplift in revenue for the year ended 30 September 2018 to £620m.
The business did not reveal profit and loss figures but did report an 19% increase in Ebitda to £181m.
The breakdown of the revenue numbers showed that the company had achieved organic growth across the board.
The underwriting division Dual topped the table with 14% organic growth as revenue rose to £109m.
Broking divisions Howden and RKH posted 4% and 6% organic uplifts. Howden’s revenue moved up
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto