Hyperion has delivered a 16% uplift in revenue for the year ended 30 September 2018 to £620m.
The business did not reveal profit and loss figures but did report an 19% increase in Ebitda to £181m.
The breakdown of the revenue numbers showed that the company had achieved organic growth across the board.
The underwriting division Dual topped the table with 14% organic growth as revenue rose to £109m.
Broking divisions Howden and RKH posted 4% and 6% organic uplifts. Howden’s revenue moved up
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals