Jelf and personal lines specialist A-Plan have entered a strategic relationship which sees the majority of Jelf’s personal lines business move to the community provider, Insurance Age can reveal.
The business transfer, which does not include Jelf’s private client business, took place on 1 October 2018 but Phil Barton, Jelf CEO and Carl Shuker, A-Plan CEO are only discussing the move now.
The project, which Barton and Shuker described as a “long term distribution agreement” has seen a number of
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product