Marsh & McLennan Companies, (MMC) has announced the pricing for six different bonds to fund the takeover of Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT).
The global broker agreed in September to pay $5.6bn [£4.3bn] for JLT in a deal expected to complete this Spring.
The negotiations behind the buy lasted just 11 days.
The combined company will have over $17bn of revenue with 75,000 staff around the world, however the takeover has put 3,750 jobs in danger.
MMC stated in the latest update that the bonds
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto