Marsh & McLennan Companies, (MMC) has announced the pricing for six different bonds to fund the takeover of Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT).
The global broker agreed in September to pay $5.6bn [£4.3bn] for JLT in a deal expected to complete this Spring.
The negotiations behind the buy lasted just 11 days.
The combined company will have over $17bn of revenue with 75,000 staff around the world, however the takeover has put 3,750 jobs in danger.
MMC stated in the latest update that the bonds
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies