Marsh & McLennan Companies, (MMC) has announced the pricing for six different bonds to fund the takeover of Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT).
The global broker agreed in September to pay $5.6bn [£4.3bn] for JLT in a deal expected to complete this Spring.
The negotiations behind the buy lasted just 11 days.
The combined company will have over $17bn of revenue with 75,000 staff around the world, however the takeover has put 3,750 jobs in danger.
MMC stated in the latest update that the bonds
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings