Marsh & McLennan Companies, (MMC) has announced the pricing for six different bonds to fund the takeover of Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT).
The global broker agreed in September to pay $5.6bn [£4.3bn] for JLT in a deal expected to complete this Spring.
The negotiations behind the buy lasted just 11 days.
The combined company will have over $17bn of revenue with 75,000 staff around the world, however the takeover has put 3,750 jobs in danger.
MMC stated in the latest update that the bonds
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn