Integro is ready and able to strike more deals in the UK market, group CFO Andrew Behrends has revealed.
“We plan to continue to be acquisitive where there is an opportunity to add a strategically positioned company,” he told Insurance Age.
A string of more than 12 buys starting in 2012 (see table below) has helped the firm build a business ranked at over £100m of retail gross written premium in Insurance Age’s Top 100 brokers supplement for 2018.
The commitment by Behrends came as the
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change