Integro is ready and able to strike more deals in the UK market, group CFO Andrew Behrends has revealed.
“We plan to continue to be acquisitive where there is an opportunity to add a strategically positioned company,” he told Insurance Age.
A string of more than 12 buys starting in 2012 (see table below) has helped the firm build a business ranked at over £100m of retail gross written premium in Insurance Age’s Top 100 brokers supplement for 2018.
The commitment by Behrends came as the
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit