Integro is ready and able to strike more deals in the UK market, group CFO Andrew Behrends has revealed.
“We plan to continue to be acquisitive where there is an opportunity to add a strategically positioned company,” he told Insurance Age.
A string of more than 12 buys starting in 2012 (see table below) has helped the firm build a business ranked at over £100m of retail gross written premium in Insurance Age’s Top 100 brokers supplement for 2018.
The commitment by Behrends came as the
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings