David Margrett, group CEO of Global Risk Partners has told Insurance Age the consolidator is considering regional hubs in the North East and Midlands as he committed to continuing the firm’s buy and build strategy.
“We have got a couple of gaps on the map that we would quite like to fill but we are in no particular hurry,” he commented.
Margrett noted that “the whole purpose” of having both a centralised and decentralised M&A strategy also included backing regional hubs in finding and buying
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto