A Plan has posted a rise in turnover to £93.4m for the year ended 28 February 2018.
The 11% jump compared to 2017 came as Ebitda increased by 9% to £32.1m and pre-tax profits were up 8% to £29.9m.
According to group CEO Carl Shuker the broker achieved profitable growth via increased levels of new business, strong retention rates and new branches coming on stream.
He added that the uplifts were delivered across all its major lines of car, van, home and SME commercial insurance and put the
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change