A Plan has posted a rise in turnover to £93.4m for the year ended 28 February 2018.
The 11% jump compared to 2017 came as Ebitda increased by 9% to £32.1m and pre-tax profits were up 8% to £29.9m.
According to group CEO Carl Shuker the broker achieved profitable growth via increased levels of new business, strong retention rates and new branches coming on stream.
He added that the uplifts were delivered across all its major lines of car, van, home and SME commercial insurance and put the
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit