A Plan has posted a rise in turnover to £93.4m for the year ended 28 February 2018.
The 11% jump compared to 2017 came as Ebitda increased by 9% to £32.1m and pre-tax profits were up 8% to £29.9m.
According to group CEO Carl Shuker the broker achieved profitable growth via increased levels of new business, strong retention rates and new branches coming on stream.
He added that the uplifts were delivered across all its major lines of car, van, home and SME commercial insurance and put the
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings