Adelaïde, the family holding group behind ICB and Finch Insurance Brokers, is targeting €500m (£450m) in revenue by 2022 more than doubling its present €200m base.
The group currently includes Verlingue – which bought Finch in 2007 and ICB this August – French broker Génération and InsurTech firm Coverlife, has 1,800 employees across Europe covering €2bn in premiums for 2,000 companies.
It committed to a programme of acquisitions in Europe, listing the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Italy as
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1