Adelaïde, the family holding group behind ICB and Finch Insurance Brokers, is targeting €500m (£450m) in revenue by 2022 more than doubling its present €200m base.
The group currently includes Verlingue – which bought Finch in 2007 and ICB this August – French broker Génération and InsurTech firm Coverlife, has 1,800 employees across Europe covering €2bn in premiums for 2,000 companies.
It committed to a programme of acquisitions in Europe, listing the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Italy as
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries