“Hard work,” was behind the 10% rise in turnover and 23% jump in post-tax profit at Circle Insurance Services according to group chairman Tony Norcott.
The company saw turnover hit £7.13m with profit coming in at £131,003 for the year ended 30 April 2018.
“Hidden behind that is a lot of expense on development projects,” Norcott told Insurance Age.
He detailed that the surge in profit came despite spending half a million pounds on those projects during the period.
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit