“Hard work,” was behind the 10% rise in turnover and 23% jump in post-tax profit at Circle Insurance Services according to group chairman Tony Norcott.
The company saw turnover hit £7.13m with profit coming in at £131,003 for the year ended 30 April 2018.
“Hidden behind that is a lot of expense on development projects,” Norcott told Insurance Age.
He detailed that the surge in profit came despite spending half a million pounds on those projects during the period.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change