“Hard work,” was behind the 10% rise in turnover and 23% jump in post-tax profit at Circle Insurance Services according to group chairman Tony Norcott.
The company saw turnover hit £7.13m with profit coming in at £131,003 for the year ended 30 April 2018.
“Hidden behind that is a lot of expense on development projects,” Norcott told Insurance Age.
He detailed that the surge in profit came despite spending half a million pounds on those projects during the period.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings