Broker Network members are “very surprised” at the departure of Andy Fairchild and praised him for transforming the business and taking it back to its roots with a focus on helping brokers.
The brokers were responding to yesterday’s (11 December) news that the chief executive officer (CEO) had left the business with immediate effect after four and a half years at the helm.
Lockyers’ CEO, Jon Newall said that Fairchild and Broker Network had helped to bring his own company back to profitability.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings