Broker Network members are “very surprised” at the departure of Andy Fairchild and praised him for transforming the business and taking it back to its roots with a focus on helping brokers.
The brokers were responding to yesterday’s (11 December) news that the chief executive officer (CEO) had left the business with immediate effect after four and a half years at the helm.
Lockyers’ CEO, Jon Newall said that Fairchild and Broker Network had helped to bring his own company back to profitability.
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto