Broker Network members are “very surprised” at the departure of Andy Fairchild and praised him for transforming the business and taking it back to its roots with a focus on helping brokers.
The brokers were responding to yesterday’s (11 December) news that the chief executive officer (CEO) had left the business with immediate effect after four and a half years at the helm.
Lockyers’ CEO, Jon Newall said that Fairchild and Broker Network had helped to bring his own company back to profitability.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey