Broker Network members are “very surprised” at the departure of Andy Fairchild and praised him for transforming the business and taking it back to its roots with a focus on helping brokers.
The brokers were responding to yesterday’s (11 December) news that the chief executive officer (CEO) had left the business with immediate effect after four and a half years at the helm.
Lockyers’ CEO, Jon Newall said that Fairchild and Broker Network had helped to bring his own company back to profitability.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews