Hiscox and Stride Insurance Group have partnered to launch a property owners insurance policy targeted at mid-market residential and retail property portfolios.
Wholesale provider Stride will exclusively distribute the policy to brokers by delegated authority.
According to Stride, the product, which was jointly developed by Hiscox and Stride, offers covers for all risks and is competitively priced to attract businesses for flats, houses and high street retail units.
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers