Hiscox and Stride Insurance Group have partnered to launch a property owners insurance policy targeted at mid-market residential and retail property portfolios.
Wholesale provider Stride will exclusively distribute the policy to brokers by delegated authority.
According to Stride, the product, which was jointly developed by Hiscox and Stride, offers covers for all risks and is competitively priced to attract businesses for flats, houses and high street retail units.
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto