Hiscox and Stride Insurance Group have partnered to launch a property owners insurance policy targeted at mid-market residential and retail property portfolios.
Wholesale provider Stride will exclusively distribute the policy to brokers by delegated authority.
According to Stride, the product, which was jointly developed by Hiscox and Stride, offers covers for all risks and is competitively priced to attract businesses for flats, houses and high street retail units.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role