Hiscox and Stride Insurance Group have partnered to launch a property owners insurance policy targeted at mid-market residential and retail property portfolios.
Wholesale provider Stride will exclusively distribute the policy to brokers by delegated authority.
According to Stride, the product, which was jointly developed by Hiscox and Stride, offers covers for all risks and is competitively priced to attract businesses for flats, houses and high street retail units.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing