Broker Network CEO Andy Fairchild has left Broker Network with immediate effect.
Fairchild was at the helm of the network for four and a half years and has been replaced by Des O’Connor who joined the network in 2016.
Andy Fairchild joined Broker Network in July 2014 as chief executive officer.
According to Broker Network, during this time, he has overseen the development of the organisation’s three pillar strategy; comprising members, products and partners.
Executive chairman Alex
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn