Broker Network CEO Andy Fairchild has left Broker Network with immediate effect.
Fairchild was at the helm of the network for four and a half years and has been replaced by Des O’Connor who joined the network in 2016.
Andy Fairchild joined Broker Network in July 2014 as chief executive officer.
According to Broker Network, during this time, he has overseen the development of the organisation’s three pillar strategy; comprising members, products and partners.
Executive chairman Alex
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries