Broker Network CEO Andy Fairchild has left Broker Network with immediate effect.
Fairchild was at the helm of the network for four and a half years and has been replaced by Des O’Connor who joined the Network in 2016.
Andy Fairchild joined Broker Network in July 2014 as chief executive officer.
According to Broker Network, during this time, he has overseen the development of the organisation’s three pillar strategy; comprising members, products and partners.
Executive chairman Alex
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto